GRAN TURISMO 5 GAMERNIGHT
NIGHT NO. 2
DATE: 14/04/12 – 10:30PM (GMT)
Lobby Room Name: BRB Gamernight
After the success of the first gamernight its time to carry on and build the event up more and more making it as big a success as possible.
This time round we will be holding a series of races pitting age old rivals together to see who ends up on top and who ends up on the scrap heap. Time to check your garages and wipe the dust off your cars and get ready for
Gran Turismo 5: The Rivals
Main event – Prancing horse VS Raging bull.
- The epitome of style, class and speed. The ultimate brand of sports car, Ferrari goes head to head with the younger upstart, the madcap hellion with venom in its fuel tanks and danger in its tyres, Lamborghini. Let the battle begin.
Power VS Power.
- German efficiency against German efficiency. Two brands both built to amazing standads of power, performance and ability. Nose to nose and wing to wing racing is sure to happen when BMW go up aganst Audi.
- Small size doesn’t have to mean small fun. Two little legends both old classics and updated creations come together for a mico machine battle. The Mini VS the Beetle take each other on for fast and furious fun, miniturised.
- Classic American legends will never go out of fashion. The originals stay classic and sought after and the best of the best are copied, replicated and updated, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. The legendery Mustang, Challenger, Charger and Camero go head to head both in classic original and newer updated versions to see who ends up as king of the road.
- The classic battle of the hatchback racers. Normal everyday family cars boosted to the limits with tyre squeeling power and handbrake wrenching performance. The classic fight between to two major rivals, the Ford Focus and the VW Golf shall carry on here.
Rally Bred Racers
- Two cars that werw born and bred for the rallying world come to the race track. Both have been tweeked and changed and have spent years evolving into the pieces of rally perfection that they are now. Be it Mitsubishi Lancer or Subaru Impreza, they both have the pace to make every race a hard fought battle, usually mostly spent sideways.
More races will take place and feel free to contact me with ideas or requests.
Basic rules will apply ie, no race cars or unique cars, production models only. Some races will be bhp restricted and limits will be decided on the night after discussion with entrants.
Prize cars will be given out for various race wins as well as other more unique reasons
Details of the prizes available can be found here http://wp.me/P1Wmdb-4P
The lobby room will be called: BRB Gamernight as before and will be open from 10pm (gmt) and will be looking to start the first race at around 10:40pm (gmt).
Come along and take part, there are races for all competitors so if you consider yourself a world class racer or you cant find second gear still come along and have fun.
For further information contact me at